The Whole Truth

Moderator: Doug Marman

Re: The Whole Truth

Postby Kinpa on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:48 pm

hello Mohammad, and welcome~! i know that it isn't easy in Iran to be anEckist, isn't it illegal there to pursue this religion? in any case, i would suggest that you do your best to discover the inner path, as that is one thing that is extremely hard for a government to remove from a person...perhaps it would be easy for you to study Rumi's writings without raising suspicion to yourself, and of course there is Shamus-i-Tabrizi as well~! :D good luck to you and welcome, for myself, it is a pleasant surprise to find you here joining in the dialogue with us!
Kinpa

Postby m_t_seh on Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:21 am

Hello kinpa,

But as you wrote, there are advantages like Rumi and Shams-i-Tabrizi and many more that I am grateful of.
Good luck to you too, and thanks for such a warm welcome.
Last edited by m_t_seh on Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
m_t_seh

Postby Vidyanet on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:02 pm

Mohammad,

I am curious, how many other languages do you speak besides English?

Vidyanet
Vidyanet

Postby m_t_seh on Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:16 am

Vidyanet,

Why are you asking this?
m_t_seh

Postby Vidyanet on Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:32 am

Mohammad,

To become more familiar with your language history, for one.

For example, is there another language, besides English. that people "from Iran" speak? I mean, a native language?

I understand this could amount to a personal question, and if revealing particular dialect might expose specifics about your identity that you don't (or, might not) want to share. However, I think it could help, with future dialogue, if I understood your "language" better.

From your posts I would say that your English is pretty good. Is this the main language in Iran Today? English? My earlier question (from the other post) was looking for the main language spoken by people in Iran. Whether that is called Iranian, or if there is another (native name) for the common dialect there.

I am interested in foreign language and history of Iran, for another thing. And I seldom ever meet people native to Iran. Especially those who are also familiar with Eckankar.

Vidyanet
Vidyanet

Postby m_t_seh on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:17 pm

Vidyanet,

The native language spoken in Iran is Persian, or sometimes called (Farsi). Farsi is a sum of Arabic
and Iranian ancient language (Pahlavi, as I know). They got summed after the Arabs invasion to Iran
during the growth and power of Islam in middle east. Though it is so combined with Arabic, we still
love it. Our language was not the only thing that was lost by that invasion. I am not so good in Iran's
history. But if you had any other question, I would be happy to answer. :D

But In fact, Yes, There is another type of language that I have been trying to learn and so far
I know a little about.This is the type of language that you posted about
in OUR DIALOGUE WITH THE SPIRIT forum.I hope that I will keep on learning,
and sure I hope this opportunity to become others as well too.

M
m_t_seh

Postby Vidyanet on Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:47 pm

M,

That response answered the question very well. Very, very.
Thanks for sharing all of that.

Vidyanet
Vidyanet

Postby Kinpa on Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:06 am

just a quick comment, not super important, but related to information in The Whole Truth...i have just re-read Patti Simpson's Paulji, and i find in there a reference to Darwin being an eighth initiate before he became Paul Twitchell's successor, but in the book i only saw him referred to as a fifth, then in david lane's book of course, only a second or third....found this interesting since it is a first hand eyewitness report, and that sort of tears up david lane's reasoning on that particular issue, being that that was one of the "proofs" of Eckankar having no validity...
Kinpa

A Tip

Postby Another Birth on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:27 pm

Dear kinpa

As Paul Always mentioned in his books , MAHDIS initiators are very important to notice ECK messages to others as MAHANTA channel. So Darwin started With big paces then went through steps of consiousness Quickly. he was one of the members who paul had given him Seminar Duties until he transmitted. secondly ,To becoming as an Eck Master and work with others in inner worlds needs a high Spirit consiousness to give others an Initiation Secret word. So Darwin Must have been a MAHDIS those days. I Look forward you to share with your informations.

In Spirit ,
Another Birth
Another Birth

Postby Kinpa on Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:52 pm

thank you for your response Another Birth.it isnt a big deal at this point, it's just that i found it interesting that Patti referred to Darwin as an eighth(not by name) in her book.The term "successor" is the word she uses, and i took this to mean Darwin, rather than Harold, though i could have taken it wrong.I guess only she can answer that.It is interesting as this is one piece of evidence from an eyewitness account that David Lane seems to have completely missed or disregarded in his "research" of Eckankar.He tried to make it sound as if Eckankar couldn't be valid since a person could join, and after only 3 years become the Living ECK Master.Of course he disregards the fact that Paul Twitchell advanced rather quickly many students at the time(not to mention his own even quicker advancement,10 initiations in 1 year!).So of course i am just finding another fault in David Lane's theory, and mentioned it here because it is mentioned in the Whole Truth.Another quick mention id like to make, i was re-reading a past discourse series, in which Paul Twitchell mentioned "the whole truth".That brought a smile to my face, as lately Peddar Zaskq has spent some time instructing my wife and i, and i know this was brought to my attention by him :)
Kinpa

PreviousNext

Return to The Whole Truth