Godwill - by Jo Leonard

Moderator: Jo Leonard

Re: Godwill - by Jo Leonard

Postby Jane on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:24 am

I have a question: how does one know when he is aligned with God's will?
I have read that anxiety, tension, loneliness, depression, etc. are are the result of resistance to divine will. In my own experience, that is true.
I have also read that the warm embrace of divine love does not necessarily mean "yes".
So, is there a way to tell if one is in harmony with divine will?
Jane
Jane

Postby Jo Leonard on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:23 am

Not meaning to sound flippant or anything like that, I suppose there is really only one answer
to knowing God's will: Be God. Or at the very least: Be Soul.

God's will? Personal free will? Like so many ofthe spiritual questions that we wrestle with, the
answer lies in a state of Beingness. How do we get to a higher state of consciousness where,
like God, all opposites meet? I suppose by practicing a shift in consciousness everytime we
can remember to do it; to expand our consciousness every time we can remember to do it.
In time, these higher states become more familiar and can be slipped into easily and we will find
ourselves aligned with God's will because we are with God. How can you be separate from
what you are with?

It's a gut-wrenching, glorious journey, isn't it?

Much love to you, jo
Jo Leonard

Postby Jane on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:05 pm

Thank you, Jo. Your reply was helpful. Everything else in spiritual growth is a gradual becoming. I'd forgotten that, & was expecting to understand divine will all at once. Yes, it is indeed a gut-wrenching glorious journey!
Jane
Jane

Postby Sepher on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:01 pm

Dear Jo Leonard, The words of the young girl in your inner experience when she says: "Yes, I have had a God-Realization experience,“ she said, ”but I have also learned an important lesson. Meeting God is not nearly as important as being in perfect alignment with the Godwill." This all important being in harmony with the Godwill God's will is the only way to BE.

Your deep yearning for God Realization is all important. In the lower worlds of maya or illusion we are sometimes discouraged to strive towards our goal of God Realization by that which is not the Godwill or harmony with the will of God. Because God desires that its Souls be returned to God. I relate to your story as a deep yearning arose in me for God and God Realization so strong that it completely changed my life in ways I cannot describe.

If you are interested here is something I had just posted to share like you an experience I had during such a yearning to return to God ITSELF- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhwl9JXFXxo From my experience sometimes what we expect on the human level is completely shaken up, not fitting into lower world realities of worldly comfort because it comes from the world of Spirit. Thank you for sharing your inspiration.
Sepher

Previous

Return to Godwill