The Lost Secret of Endings - by Doug Marman

Moderator: Doug Marman

Re: The Lost Secret of Endings - by Doug Marman

Postby TammyAttama on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Hi,

I am new to this forum but not so new to Eckankar or to your books, Doug. I have read, "The Whole Truth" and "The Silent Questions," both of which I loved! I really felt as if you were writing my story in "The Silent Questions" and suddenly much of what I was going through made so much more sense to me. And imagine my surprise when I saw your new book that was out was based on Rumi, who as of late I have had a great interest in! :D

I realize this post is older, but it struck me because I am at a point in my life where there are a LOT of endings. In the last two years, my uncle (who was like an older brother), my mother, and a few pets have taken leave of this world. I am also in the midst of a divorce. Endings abound, I am learning to appreciate them. Learning over and over again to give up the old, not just for the new, but also for the sake of the moment. Thanks for giving me a new perspective!

Tammy
TammyAttama

Re: The Lost Secret of Endings - by Doug Marman

Postby Doug Marman on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:24 am

Tammy,

Thanks for your kind note.

I've written words about endings, but nothing speaks louder than the real experiences in our lives. I believe endings are some of the most poignant events we go through. Thanks for sharing.

With all those changes, there must be some big spiritual shifts in consciousness going on in your inner life!

Thanks again.

Doug.
Doug Marman

Previous

Return to The Lost Secret of Endings