The Silent Questions

Moderator: Doug Marman

Re: The Silent Questions

Postby Doug Marman on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:41 pm

Ernest,

It sounds like you asked yourself a question and then got an answer.

That is exactly how it should work, isn't it?

Ultimately, it is an individual path with life.

Thanks for your posts.

Doug.
Doug Marman

Postby Ernest on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:49 pm

I got something I was hoping for and working for and thinking about and imagining and putting my full will towards in concert with God's will and all the Masters as I understood it. But I got a silent answer if I got one at all. Don't get me wrong I am extremely pleased with what happened and believe God helped me but I did not contact the Master or Lord on the inner as some say. I am not that advanced. Also I have never heard anyone in Eckankar advise others to pray to the Holy Spirit or Eck. It sounds like a good idea though. I suspect Benny Hinn does it all the time and gets answers and action.

I wondered if it wasn't instant karma as some have said they thought my conciousness was higher than most but this is not the general rule for me as I percieve it. If my conciousness was truly high I would have the light taking on the shape of the Lord say, or and the sound would be actual words instead of some sound I hesitate to try and place. Any kind of spiritual experience is something I am thankful for.

It sounds like you have been on the path long enough where you might have realized that it would benefit others if you went out on your own as a low Master to possibly serve those like me that are familiar with Eckankar and like it but somehow got estranged from it. Am I way off or are you more of a teacher in Eckankar at a middle level perhaps, even God realized, sent out to minister in a non sectarian way?

Someone in Eckankar recommended I might be able to find something in Eckankar where I could participate on line and now I have found your site and you are non sectarian but definetly leaning toward Eckankar. And I seem to have another sign of sorts saying good things could come from participating in the dialogue. So I may pop in from time to time in search of the magical like things that sometimes happen to people when they find a God inspired teacher, Master or beginning Arahata .
Ernest

Postby Ernest on Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:16 pm

Doug

I did not realize you were refering to my asking the question "Who am I ?" I did get an answer but not with words. I got an answer with the sound of God some call the word or nam. But it was'nt inward. Or maybe it was a word like I was playing around with: HU or in other words:GOD. I got it at the time although it sounded like a sound. It is such a mystery. I think of all kinds of meanings. I am the sound, spirit, energy, spiritual energy turned into physical energy. It answers the question I have always had about Moses and the "I am that I am" words in the Bible. That is probably a misquote or mistranslation. God probably said to Moses I am the Lord or I am God or possibly God or spirit was saying to me I am the Master as the HU is the sound the Master hears and people in Eckankar sing to put themselves in tune with the Master or his conciousness. The beauty of the sound was incredible too. A little beyond thousands singing Hu. It is hard to believe these things can happen until they happen to you or you hear enough stories about miracles like this that you think they all can't be lying. That's why I posted I guess. To help counter some of the negativity towards Eckankar.
Ernest

Level of Consciousness

Postby farshid on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Dear Doug
Thank you very much for your explanation. Yes … key word is: “Level of Consciousness”! You are right that it is just different in sights and views. It looks like that I am in the middle of a mountain and you are in peak. Actually you will see well than me around.
About my first question best answer for me is wisdom from dear Harji that says: ((Trust in God, but tie up your camel)).
And about second question just I can say: dependence on something isn’t good even spiritual path that we have spent all the lifetime. Sometimes Inner Master will examine us to clear for our self that are we dependence to shapes and old beliefs?
Some lessons come at just exact time for seeker. Main manner for seeker is patient and tolerance.
Baraka Bashad
With love
Farshid
farshid

Postby JamesD on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:52 pm

Thank you for this book.
JamesD

Previous

Return to The Silent Questions